Přihlašte se! Již 25. ledna startuje mezinárodní Bootcamp.
The Startup Nation V4 Virtual StartUps Bootcamp
There’s a real thirst for Israeli know-how’s and best practices among startups in the V4 countries and we are happy to oblige. After a successful first edition of the V4+1 Startups Bootcamp, we’ve decided to host a second edition of the virtual bootcamp for startups from the Visegrad countries with Israeli experts, in order to assist them during the CoVid-19 crisis.
Just like the first edition, the bootcamp will take place on a weekly basis via Zoom. The participants will receive support both from the Israeli experts and from local mentors via the project Slack channels; participants will enjoy exclusive access to a closed community where they can communicate and network with each other, with the mentors and with the different partners. As part of the closing event, participants will have an opportunity to pitch their ideas to potential investors and VCs from the V4+ Israel and secure funding for their companies.
This edition’s Project Director is Mr. Tal Catran, Accelerator Guru, who along our team of Israeli experts will help the participating startups to turn their dream into a reality.
The Bootcamp will start with an official opening event on January 25, 2021, and will run from January 26 at noon on a weekly basis.
Planned workshops and lectures:
- Opening Event
- 1. From concept to launch Tomer Sagi
- 2. Academy-made startups– How to? Dana Gavish
- 3. Writing a business plan- Ayala Chen
- 4. Marketing strategy- Oren Simanian
- 5. Brand growth- Nili Goldberg
- 6. StorytellingTal Catran
- 7. The M word- let’s talk about money Racheli Varsano
- 8. Pitching 101- Raising Capital Daniel Star
- 9. The do’s and don’ts- working with corporates Zviya Baron
- Demo Day
To apply, please fill the form on this link